Good Standing – RSO has met all RSO requirements, and has the full rights and benefits of being an RSO. To retain Good Standing, an RSO must:
- Submit updated officer and advisor information once per academic year during their scheduled registration time period.
- Create and maintain an organization portal on Engage
- Send a representative to a required meeting once per calendar year during their scheduled registration time period.
- On Engage all RSOs in Good Standing have their portals set to Active mode. An Active organization is fully functional on the site. All information is accessible by members and new members are able to join.
Probation - RSO has not met one or more of the RSO requirements.
- RSOs on probation may not petition for funding or reserve space for events.
- Once an RSO has fulfilled their missing requirements, they shall be returned to Good Standing.
- If a RSO is on probation, their Engage portal will be Frozen. Frozen organizations will not be visible in the organization directory, but can still be accessed by existing members or officers. Only officers and administrators can make adjustments to the organization's page. Frozen organizations will still receive message relays.
Inactive - An RSO has been on probation for at least one academic year.
- This status suspends an RSO’s SGA charter.
- Reinstatement requires that the RSO submit a copy of their constitution, a roster, and updated contact information for officers and the organization’s advisor to the Student Organization Advisory Board.
- If the Board votes to reinstate, the RSO will be returned to Good Standing.
- If a RSO is Inactive, their Engage portal will be Locked.
- Similar to Frozen organizations, Locked organizations are not visible on the organization directory but can still be accessed by members who have a link to the page. Any non-member will not be able to access the public page of a locked organization. However, with a Locked organization, only site administrators can make adjustments to the page. Officers cannot change or create content, but can still submit content, such as the organization's re-registration form as long as the submission was started before the organization was locked. Once locked, the organization will not be able to access an active registration. Members cannot leave the organization roster while it is in the Locked phase